Friday, March 28, 2008

Latest Project

I've been pretty busy with work the past few days....for some reason the entire town except for a tiny chunk (including my work) didn't have power on Wednesday...so Everyone decided they needed to come to the diner to eat...I was called out of bed early and had to rush in to the rescue...so Wednesday equaled out to be an 11 hour shift...my feet are still swollen...

But amongst all this work I've managed to finish a little project I was working on...I woke up last weekend and felt that for some reason I needed to make a batch of felt toadstools...so I did...

This was the first stage...they look a little naked here


So then I added the tell tale spots....and TADA!!! A wonderful little batch of adorable felt toadstools....


I have no idea what I'm going to do with them yet...My brain tends so work in reverse some days...

No comments: