Tuesday, March 25, 2008

R&R

I've had the last 2 days off work and it's been wonderful. I really needed the break from waiting tables. So far I've managed to catch up on a lot of projects I was working on...as well as managed to shell out $1600 on my car...OUCH...oh well...it was a bunch of work that needed to get done. And now she handles like a dream. And the passenger door no longer flies open at random moments. I've almost lost a few passengers because of that.

I finished a painting I've been working on...

"Under the Apple Tree"



This is part of a series that is going to feature my beloved Tomato Dragon and Spirit Badger. Our little ghostly mammal seems to only like to come out when Tomato Dragon is napping. It's hard to capture an image of them together...but i do my best.

No comments: