Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Relocation

So...I've been on Myspace for several years now..and I write blogs on there occasionally, but I've decided that I'm feeling a wee bit too confined within the walls there...I feel i needed to branch out and start somewhere with a clean slate.

So here I am...residing in the den of one Mr. Tomato Dragon. I've decided to dedicate this blog spot to my crafting, be it knitting, painting...whatever. Punching a clock every day as been progressively
eating away at my soul for the past 10 years. I want to make a living at doing what a love (who doesn't) I figure this is my first step. Getting myself out there. I'll be posting new pieces on here as well as other artist's work that inspires me. I've opened at Etsy account as well so I'll hopefully have items up for sale there very soon.

It's hard trying to create when i have so little time. But eventually I hope to phase out my mundane job and replace it with this.

Fingers crossed to the point of breaking...

No comments: