Friday, April 11, 2008

Poor little blog...

Yes...this poooor little blog...I suppose the one way NOT to get a blog off the air is neglect it for so long...I've just been so busy with work lately...excuses excuses...I know...

Work has been crazy though...we had to fire a cook last week...Partially my fault for speaking up about things that had gone on for far too long...and we're down a waitress because she had back surgery, plus a string of nasty colds (which I've managed to avoid so far) All this equals out to be is a lot of doubles and early morning shifts.

That in turn flairs up my chronic muscle pain I have in my back. I've begun going to acupuncture once a week and I have to say that I'm in love with it. It's the only thing that has ever given me any relief. Unfortunately my savior is out this week so I have to wait another whole week before I can get in and the pain has just left me rather drained this week. I've napped quite a bit during the day.

Pat and I are also in the process of moving. The landlords have decided to sell the house and we figured it's time to upgrade to a bigger apartment. We found a wonderful one rather quickly which has just been renovated with all new ceramic tile and carpet. They allow cats which is the main problem with finding a place that isn't a total dump. So my kittie kids with have some more room to play soon.

So needless to say my crafting has been a bit on hold lately. I am working on a new Tomato Dragon painting. And I've begun to knit a new pair of mary jane slippers...I'm hoping to get several pairs finished and up in my Etsy shop soon...but with all the packing and what not that's around the corner who knows...*sigh*

No comments: