Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Updates and Such

I haven't been in much of a blogging mood for awhile now. Dealing with Squeaker's illness and shit at work has left me drained. My little kittie passed away a week ago now and I'm still feeling heartbroken. He went very peacefully at the vet's office and we buried him in Pat's mom's yard beneath a bird house where the squirrels and chipmunks scamper all day. I hope he likes it there.

I've been contemplated splitting my Etsy shop into two. It seems to be getting very cluttered with all the vintage mixed in with my decoupage and knits. So I think this upcoming week sometime I'll split and have Angrybutterfly strictly vintage and start another for all my crafty stuff.

We're also in the process of finding a new town to move to. I've finally convinced the hubby that this town blows and there's nothing here for either of us. Once a week we've been exploring some place new. I'm hoping we find a town soon that feels right. I'm about DONE with this one.

I did a small shop update yesterday. I'll hopefully have some more items by next week to put up. We'll see how my work schedule is first *sigh*

No comments: