Friday, December 5, 2008

Two new hats and stuff...

I mentioned awhile back that my sister was battling cancer. She had her last treatment a few weeks ago and managed to not loose her hair. They have to wait to run tests to
see if it worked because she's had some nasty illness. So...pending on how the tests pan out she may have to have more treatments...where she still could loose her hair...so LONG story short...I made her a hat for Christmas...She's always bitching that I never knit her anything...so hopefully she'll like it.





(ok...i admit i was too lazy to right this pic...)

It has cute little vintage buttons on it...and of course it had to be pink...because that's the only color she believes in.

I made the pattern up as I went along so my first attempt came out to small. This one is going to Pat's niece for Christmas.



Other than these 2 items, I haven't had much time for creative things. Work had gotten in the way quite a bit, and I've been so tired lately that a lot of free time has been eaten up by sleeping. I do have several projects in the works, such as an up-cycled vintage jewelry box and an alarm clock. They're almost done....just need a few last minute touches. Hopefully my next post will have some completed pics of them...*fingers crossed*

No comments: