Saturday, May 24, 2008

Yet another long work week...

So this week is almost over for me finally...just have tomorrow to work and then I can have a day off....I did at least have a nice welcome home a couple nights ago...


WWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! I love online shopping...it makes every day feel like christmas. Expecially because my Cluck Coo Clock was in one of those boxes...along with the ceramic knobs I ordered to redo my nightstand and desk that I bought second hand.

I haven't had much time for knitting or painting lately, but I did manage to finish these little cuties. I wanted to put them on my foot so bad for the pic but I plan on selling them on Etsy eventually and didn't want to funk them up with smelly hikers foot.




I forgot to bring my camara up the mountain today...I could have gotten some amazing shots of vultures circling about 10 feet away along the cliff side...next time i promise.

I did manage a little baking time as well...


mmmmmmmmmmmmm cinnamon rolls...these lasted all of a day with Pat and I around.

No comments: