Friday, May 9, 2008

Holy Cow!!

Had it been almost a month already since I last did a post. Man moving sure eats up a lot of time. Well the move is now complete, and we've finally finished unpacking and my little creative space is back in order. So I should be back to painting soon. It's been hard between the move and working extra shifts to cover one of our workers who was in a motorcycle accident. She's ok...some broken bones and minor surgery but it could have been a lot worse. But free time has been sadly lacking lately. I think this coming week should be a little more normal because they just hired a new girl to pick up the slack.

I've got another tomato dragon painting that i have been working on on and off for awhile now that I want to complete. And i really really want to try some stationary sets. Not to mention I actually have a place for my sewing machine now so i can start planning out some projects there. And there's a few knitting ideas I have bouncing around in my noggin that I need to get sketched out on paper. (this is starting to sound like a checklist)

The cats are loving the new place. It's bigger and they survived the 5 minute car ride from the old apartment. Squeaker managed to puke 2 minutes into the ride and Calvin pissed all over himself....sooo pathetic.

Oh well...off to acupuncture.

No comments: